DENTAL AND FACIAL TRAUMA CENTRE
This Page has been designed in order to provide our patients a short Introduction with our Services, which are as follows:
- Dental Implants: A great way to replace missing teeth and also provide a fixed solution to having removable partial or complete dentures.
- Dental Impactions: An impacted tooth is a tooth that fails to fully pass through the gums. Removal of the tooth (extraction) is the usual treatment for an impacted tooth. This is usually done in the dentist's office, but difficult cases may require an oral surgeon.
- Cleanings and Prevention: Preventing dental disease starts at home with good oral hygiene and a balanced diet. It is continued in the dental office by the efforts of your dentist and dental hygienist to promote, restore, and maintain your oral health.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: In modern cosmetic dentistry, we are able to improve our teeth and smiles with quick, painless and surprisingly affordable treatments.
- Dental Bridging: Dental bridges literally bridge the gap created by one or more missing teeth. Unlike removable devices such as dentures, which you can take out and clean daily, crowns and bridges are cemented onto existing teeth or implants, and can only be removed by a dentist.
- Dental Extraction: A dental extraction is the removal of teeth from the dentalalveolus (socket) in the alveolar bone.
- Periodontal Disease: Periodontal disease is characterized by red, swollen, and bleeding gums.
- Dentures and Partial Dentures: A denture is a removable dental appliance replacement for missing teeth and surrounding tissue.
- Root Canal Treatment: Root canal therapy is needed when the nerve of a tooth is affected by decay or infection.
- Restorations: Through improved techniques and modern technology, we are now able to offer more options for restoring a tooth back to its normal shape, appearance and function.